For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.

Contact Us

Please enter all the mandatory information.

To report issues concerning water service or water conservation select a service request below. For emergencies with outages or water leaks, please call 512-218-5555. This number can be called 24 hours a day.

Additional service request options can be selected on the City of Round Rock's Citizen Service Request portal. The City of Round Rock's online service request portal enables citizens to report issues to city staff and track the resolution. To report issues and help improve your community go to

To Report issues on your mobile device, download the City of Round Rock mobile app IOS or Android